Crochet


I've been a huge fan of Crochet for many years and have always had a handmade piece of clothing from my Mum in my wardrobe. I am so happy I can get all those pieces of clothing out again because its  back in fashion, so that means I am kinda in fashion for once! 




The very talented Joie from Kicsi Haz 








Love it, want it, need it!!




Ikea's getting into the cuteness!



Australian Designer Henry Sgourakis





Marcel Wanders













Not really crochet but works so well with the hanging chair above. Love these adorable buoy-lights




Spotted on Main Street Santa Monica yesterday, get crocheting Mum!


Purchased this ages ago for $70 at a thrift store in Venture and just threw it on my ottoman. I am still not sure what to do with it, I'll think of something.



The start of my table runner, I've got a long way to go because my dinner table is 8' long!

Comments