THE ZIGZAG HAS PEAKED!
The zigzag is taking on a new dimension, its much more then just the solid two colored zag we're used to seeing in interiors, on rugs, drapes etc its much more abstract, disjointed and with Technicolor's and all the colors of the rainbow AND I can't seem to get these jagged, triangles, peaks, zigzags patterns out of my head. Whenever I'm perusing the internet I find it on Textiles, Art, Photography. I've even started designing some sort of zigzag, peaky thing for my own home but I ask who started it? It must come from fashion, Missoni maybe or was it the Art first? If anyone can enlighten me as to why I am addicted to these shapes that would be great,
cheers!
In A cabin in the woods Art
Chevron Forest
Suspended Pyramid
Space Mountain
All of the above by Hallwood
Nothing More by Wesley Bird









Cole and Son Volte-Face Wallpaper


Technicolor Southwest Chevron by Joan McLemore

Sandra Dieckmann




















Terrific eye candy you have there!
ReplyDeleteThanks for adding my iPhone case. I am honored to be among such fabulous looking finds!
Joan McLemore.
P.S. That design is also available on fabric at Spoonflower (along with lots of other chevron/zig zag prints I've designed).
:)